Low FPS with Evga GTX 670 on ARMA II?

Help!

I average around 35 fps while playing Arma II singleplayer, Harvest Red mission with the sniper (if any of you play and know what I am talking about).

In DayZ mod, In the city elektro, again I average around 35 fps.

In Battlefield 3, I average around 75 fps on Ultra!

Talking to some people, a man with a 560ti is getting better fps than me, with a much cheaper card!

My CPU is the i5-3570k, coupled with 8 gigs of g.skill ddr3 1600 ram.

Can anybody help me? I would love to hit at least 55 fps MINIMUM as SEVERAL online benchmarkers recorded with Arma II and the 670.

Thanks!
16 answers Last reply
More about evga arma
  1. Arma 2 is built on a very badly optimized engine full of bugs so it is useless to look for a consistency in that game (there's a reason review sites don't use it as a benchmark).
  2. what the cpu for other one and ram also gtx560 ti is nice one
  3. So there's nothing wrong with my card, and ultimately nothing I can do TO the card to fix it?
  4. nope just only update the driver i have gtx 570 and updated to 304.79 driver and my games fps improved a lot
  5. 560ti is nice, but 670 is better. Look at the price difference.
  6. may be he oc his gtx 560 ti
  7. I got the latest, 304.48 for my card. I checked via update utility in nvidia control panel. I got nothing more to update to.
  8. I oc'd mine a bit to, and it doesn't help.
  9. considering gtx 670 its not that u get 100 fps may be the guy who have gtx560 ti
    uses the different settings http://www.geforce.com/optimize/optimal-game-settings/Battlefield-3-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-560-Ti-OPS
  10. if you read the required OS, It does not list Windows 7 64 bit. That's what I have.
  11. What's your power supply? The game is not well optimized for PC. I can't run it on the highest it goes with my 6970.
  12. Corsair 850w
  13. Yea its just the game. There isnt anything wrong with your computer.
  14. Hm. I would like to compare with other DayZ/Arma II 670 users.
  15. Well my 6970 gets like 50 or so on high, not ultra if that helps you.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Low FPS FPS Graphics