I would join a class action suit against HP

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Crash
Last response: in CPUs
February 24, 2013 12:46:38 PM

I had a HP 8655C and the main board had major problems and wpild crash,
HP claims they made offers and paid. Today I have not been paid and I will never buy any HP products. I paid good money for the computer and has not worked a day since we have used it.

More about : join class action suit

a c 162 à CPUs
February 24, 2013 1:19:32 PM

have you complained to HP themselves, or to the store you brought it from. if it has 'not worked a day since...' then I have to ask why you did not take it back to where you brought it from?
Score
a c 243 à CPUs
a b α HP
February 24, 2013 1:39:25 PM

13thmonkey said:
have you complained to HP themselves, or to the store you brought it from. if it has 'not worked a day since...' then I have to ask why you did not take it back to where you brought it from?

+1. Why not simply return the item?
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a c 162 à CPUs
February 24, 2013 1:59:27 PM

so many people complain after months that 'it has never worked' as soon as you realise it doesn't work take it back, don't wait for months.
Score
a b à CPUs
February 24, 2013 2:11:47 PM

Or as soon as they realize there is money involved. Albeit not much, they want their slice of the pie. If you didnt take it back right away, you are an idiot.
Score
a c 393 à CPUs
a b α HP
February 24, 2013 2:31:28 PM

there was a class action in 2005. 04-71391 was the class action. right now your lucky if you get 50.00 from hp. with a system built in 2005.
Score
July 10, 2013 10:23:08 AM

Were you ever able to locate a current action suit?? I would really like to join myself because they have put me through the ringer with a higher end laptop that has been an absolute nightmare both in its functionality....but way moreso w/ their customer support/case management department. I have spent over 80+ hrs and have sent the laptop back 4 times all within warranty timeframe....and they still wont sent me a different 1 besides the lemon I got. Ive spent many days over last yr, crying over the stress, their "support" team continues to put on me by not taking any of this seriously. They absolutely do not act in good faith when deemed beyond appropriate to do so.
Score
a c 323 à CPUs
a c 99 α HP
July 10, 2013 3:33:56 PM

google your model# and classaction.
Score