fauxhd

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
Hello, I'm somewhat new to computers and plan on buying a cyberpower gaming pc, and hav had my eye on one for some time now. Here are the specs:

CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2098 (GU2098) Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

I mainly play league of legends and plan on playing battlefield 3 and other high end games. And want to know how the pc will handle it fps wise and such. Any help with be appreciated and thanks :D

Reverend_Mason

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
That's actually the same model PC i bought from ibuypower (basically the same company) just cuz I needed a temporary solution. Deemo is right though they have high failure rates because for one reason or another they aren't put together well, or the power supply fails.

Tip: NEVER skimp on the power supply.

I ran Battlefield on this setup on medium at 720p resolution fairly well. Then the power supply failed, which I knew it would, and I rebuilt it into my sexy machine I have today with a 660 Ti and awesome Corsair PSU.

That being said the Cyberpower "build your own" section is a good place just to look at parts and playing around with configurations and if you really are set on Cyberpower make your own build and post it on here to get some more opinions. We'll help you out.