Where are tom's Expertise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
friends once again i need your help for better decission.
i live in middle east.
now accourding to the point here is the huge difference between the price level of different manufacturars of ATI.
i had budget for sapphire hd 7970. but yesterday i have installed corsair force 3 GT 240 Gb. which decreased my budget.
now i have planed for sapphire hd 7950 or MSI hd 7950. these two are almost same as price.
now issue is that other dealers i.e. Gigabyte and HIS is offering me hd 7970 at good package.
as
1. HIS hd 7970 price is same as sapphire hd 7950.
2. GIgabyte hd 7970 is 5% cheaper then Saphire Hd 7950.
so what shuld i do ? should i get HIS or Gigabyte hd 7970 or sapphire hd 7950?
please help me about their performance? is HIS and Gigabyte are cheaper cards or what is the reason of their lower price?
waiting for your help.
thatnks in advance.

they are all major brands and you will do decent with them. the only brands people prefer not to use as much on the AMD side is visiontek(unless you are bringing custom heatsink or watercooling) Diamond and powercolor to some extent.

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
and one more thing. cooler master 800 watt psu is enough to deal with hd 7970 and all my rig specs showen in sign. ? ? or should i upgrade psu to cooler master 1000watt silent pro as well?

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
where are tom's Expertise? who helped me when i was going to build my rig????
i need help.? should i make another thread? i dont want to rely on one person's thinking because i want enough knowledge of my buying.

which brand you will prefer to your members or persons who need help about graphics?

i have budget for the following card.

MSI hd 7950
sapphire hd 7950

HIS 7970
Gigabyte 7970

but i heared many bad things about Gigabyte. i.e. crash issue.. FPS issue in your threads? so should i go with MSI or Sapphire Hd 7950?
sorry for 2nd same thread, nd also for bad bad language. :(

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011

have you installed 6950 and and your nvidia card at the same time with only 620w PSU?

Its the wonder of having a high end power supply in a computer! Its an Antec 620W continuous power supply, so it is able to deliver 620W of continuous power, not peak power. In a sense, it would have a peak of over 700W, and the power supply is able to send all 620W to the 12V rail for the graphics cards.

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
sorry friend i asket these thinks just for my knowledge. because i dont want to spend money on power supply. i have two power supplies
one is cooler master 800w silent pro which was a gift for me :).. and 2nd one is mine cooler master gx 750w as reserved or not in use... so i am woundering if these supples get the load of following specs and i dont need to get a new power supply...

intel core i7 2600k, p8z68 deluxe mobo,(Gigabyte hd 7970) not yet installed in pc , vengeance ddr3 16gb-1600 4gx4, force 3 GT 240 gb SSD, WD 1 tb, segate 500 Gb, cooler master silent pro gold 800w, cooler master hyper 212 plus cooler, cooler master haf x 942 case (with 4 hudge fans i dont know the exect size), does 800w can get load of these specs or should i save for another power supply

The 800W should be perfect and work fine with your computer. The Silent Pro is a very good series. Your power supply should be fine. As long as its a quality power supply, it should work fine.

The my power supply has 2 6-pins standard, so those go into my HD6950. I have an adapter on my GTS250, which is a Molex to PCI-E.

I have an Antec Sonata Proto case, which has at the moment 2 fans. One on each side of my watercooling radiator.

In short ; stability problems and a terrible helpdesk. Not experienced enough with oc cards. ( the first 1000mhz gtx560Tisoc models used to brake down very, very fast. the next model ( mine ) they put at 950mhz was terrible unstable in the beginning, a lot of people had problems with it and now the 3 model is at 900 mhz i believe . . . )
So by wanting to be better than the competition and having the highest oc cards they screwed costumers with frustrating cards and a lot of hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS