Bluetooth hardware not found

Cha2

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
I reformatted my laptop and suddenly i cannot anymore access my Bluetooth...i tried all the suggestions in the google but none of them solve the problem...can anyone please help me??? please. i really appreciate it...

Dooglies

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
I would suggest going to the manufacturer's website and finding the drivers for your specific laptop's model. Most of the time, Windows Update won't be able to find specific drivers for built in laptop parts.

MAKE SURE that you delete any other drivers you tried to install before installing new ones. To do this go to Device Manager (search for it in the start menu), expand the "Network Adapters" tree, and right click-uninstall anything you see with bluetooth in it.

aayushtandon

Honorable
Feb 16, 2013
I have finally found the solution for "Bluetooth cannot start, Hardware not found" error in laptops and other devices with mobility, especially after installing Bluesoleil versions greater than 5.X.

All you have to do is go to Device Manager (Control Panel -> Device Manager ..or.. Right click on My computer -> Properties -> Device Manager on the top left).

Click on Bluetooth Radio and go to the properties of the first entry, typically a wireless bluetooth module. In the properties dialogue box, select the tab of Power Management and uncheck the box for "Turn off device to save power".

Restart your computer and its done!