Welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums,
For gaming 32GB of ram is way over kill, 16 GB is overkill, 8GB is about right.
Most interesting to me is that you have all high end parts until the graphics card - why not a 7970 or 670/680 there? (not that the 7870 won't work, just curious)
The use if a hyperthreaded i7 processor does not help in gaming, unless you have a need for the i7 (other than gaming), that can be dropped to an i5 without any performance sacrifices.
The H80 does not perform much (if any) better than air, if you're wanting to overclock your IB CPU, go at least the H100, perhaps a full water loop even.
That's all I got, you can of course ignore me, just my $0.02 worth
1) 32GB is total overkill for gaming. 8GB is plenty.
2) An 850W PSU is total overkill as well unless you are running 2 highend cards. A good 550-650W is good for most single card setups.
3) I agree with the the rest, get a better video card as you seem to be going higher end. A GTX 670 would suit you well.
4) Get a larger SSD. There is no reason to not spend the extra $20-$40 and get at least a 120GB drive. With games coming in at 10GB+ an install you will want the space. I'd even suggets a 240/256GB range drive.
5) I'd stick with a good air cooler unless you are going big with water. If you are only doing moderate overclocking I'd go with a COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO. If you are going with a high OC, then as suggested above maybe a Noctua or bigger cooler. Just check out reviews. If you want to go extreme, you need a big water cooling setup. Personally water doesn't float my boat (haha pun). Good air will get you to where you need to be.
6) If you need to shave off some money, just go with an i5. It is more than fine for gaming, you won't gain that much form Hyperthreading, which is what you gain with the i7.
Needs more GPU, especially considering how much money your dropping, go with a 7950 atleast (a 7970 would be better though) and pick a better brand while youre at it. Also id go with a noctua air cooler over the h80. Drop that 750gig momentus and 64 gb ocz SSD and get a much larger (128gb min but with your budget 256+ should be easy) SSD. 32 gb ram is WAY overkill for gaming, youd be hard pressed to use more than 8 for anything, and really even for a ultra high end system cant see getting more than 16 since they only come in sticks of 8 anyway.
Hi jrgong. Thanks for the reply, I was just being curious about the momentus (Quite new with the hybrid idea). I am going to replace the GPU with a better one. I still think my motherboard is a bit overkill??? I am going to keep the i7 for other reasons than gaming.