Craig

I downloaded the Nvidia driver update from the windows
update site and it doesn't work right. Every time i do
something with the driver my screen goes blank for a
second and then returns. It never did this before i
reformatted my hard drive and lost the original driver.

Use the latest driver from www.nvidia.com if you are using a desktop. If
you are using a notebook, use the driver from the notebook manufacturer's
website.

Cari
www.coribright.com

"Craig" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded the Nvidia driver update from the windows
> update site and it doesn't work right. Every time i do
> something with the driver my screen goes blank for a
> second and then returns. It never did this before i
> reformatted my hard drive and lost the original driver.

leeroy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2002

Hello,

You may have a wrong driver for your card?
or your refresh rate with your monitor maybe out of synch.

I would uninstall and use Windows base driver, then try Nvidia driver again.

Good luck.