Dell Insprion 560 and what Graphics card ???

SpArKeRzZ_

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
Hello,

I have looked all over the web and can not find an answer this this, and dell will not help me at all. So I have decided to ask here as taking a lot you all know your stuff.

Okay, I have a dell Insprion 560 and I am looking to add a graphics card, I have made some upgrades so far to this system:

750 Watt PSU (It used to have a 250 Watt PSU)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz E4500 (It used to have a Intel Celeron 2.2 Ghz)
Ram 6GB (It used to have 1GB)
250 SSD (It used to have a 160 HDD)

Now I am looking to upgrade the Graphics, at the moment I am using the integrated Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset, I currently get 65 FPS on Minecraft Tekkit (That is with ever setting on Fast or off and render distance on tiny. So as those who play minecraft know what horror I am going though.

Do any of you know what graphics card will fit in this Motherboard ???

I have tried a (Palit 1gb Geforce 210 Ddr3 Hdmi Pci-E 2.0 Graphics Card) But with that in my system will not boot. The fans spin up, but that is all, it will not even do the post boot.

Dell will not help me, if anyone can help that will great, and it will end my horrors searching the web for this information

Thank you,
SpArKeRzZ_.

fastreaction

Distinguished
May 24, 2012
Depends on what the OP wants (for example gaming at 1920x1080p on ultra settings on games like bf3) but that CPU is not one of the "best". So here are my questions to help others understand you better.
1) On what resolution are you planning to play games at?
2) What kind of quality? For example low, mid, high, ultra.
3) What is your budget?

edit: gpu's are backward compatible so it should be able to run in almost any motherboard. A 3.0 GPU card will run on a 2.0 pci-e express slot.

- Fastreaction