Need help in upgrading my low-end gaming pc...

Dishant

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
Hello, :hello:
This is my first Thread !!

My current pc is

Intel Dual Core E2180 @ 2.0GHz : Performance rated at 3.0GHz

ZEBRONICS NVIDIA NF-7050 motherboard

Nvidia GeForce 7050/ nForce 610i 256 Mb Onboard Graphics

992 MB RAM DDR2

250 HDD

ZEB-450W SATAPLUS (20+4Pin) PSU

And I wish to upgrade to -

3GB RAM DDR2

Power Color AMD/ATI Radeon HD5670 1GB DDR3 -- www.flipkart.com/powercolor-amd-ati-radeon-hd5670-1-gb-ddr3-graphics-card/p/itmd5ynejajvnugy

I want to play latest games like Max Payne 3 , GTA IV, Skyrim, CoD MW3, BF3 , Hitman 5 : Absolution etc. on the mid settings and on the res. of 1280x720 or 1024x768.. I'm confused that my mothrboard which has a PCI-E 1x16 slot.. but the gpu which i have selected is having a PCi-E 2.1x16 Bus Std. will this card suport my motherboard and give the performance i need? I'm pretty tight on budget.. so I can't upgrade my cpu.. but i have seen many youtube videos with hd gaming on this card and this cpu... will it give same performance.. ?

Will this card support my rest of the specs and how much memory(RAM) my motherboard would be able to hold ? It has two slots.. Please Answer in Detail... :D

Thanks in Advance!!

P.S. my motherboard ain't no good for overclocking.. i don't want no overclocking..!!

The motherboard should support that graphics card, as all versions of PCI-E are backwards and forwards compatible.

I can't seem to find your motherboard anywhere, but I don't think 3GB of RAM is possible without 4 slots. With 2 slots, you might as well go for 4GB. As in 2 in each slot.

That GPU should be a nice addition!

And welcome to the forums!