removing security code from 3310 Question

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 29, 2004 10:30:02 PM

hi

got a 3310 , when i switch on it asks for code, i think my lad has
changed it, and now he cannot remember it, can i remove with a
flashing program, like rolis?

or do i have to buy a mbus cable?

i only have the lpt1 port flasher and rolis software 4.77

col
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 30, 2004 6:31:56 PM

Go to www.activemobiles.com and buy a data cable for the 3310, this also
does the 3330 and 3410, then with a prog called Nokia Tool read phone info,
you will see the security code and can change it, you can also unlock the
above named phones with Nokia tool. You can also upload ringtones and logos
with Logomanager www.logomanager.co.uk

even if you bought the cable and unlocked a few phones for a fiver the lead
would pay for itself.

Steven.

the information in any way and notify me immediately.
www.eir-sat.com www.photo2dvd.net www.clonmellon.com

"simmo" <bobbydaz101@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: hi
: