Sign in with
Your question

Laptop ore stacionary Pc ?

Last response: in Components
February 25, 2013 8:28:19 PM

Hello , i am a student , and i am thinking to buy a leptop ore stacionar pc , and it is hard to deside for me wich would be better fore me. Please say your opinion in this theme and some arguments wich should i take.So my basicaly needs from laptop ore stacionary pc is :work with programs microsoft office , internet, watch movies and i also like to play games such ass crysis 2 , skyrim , dead space 3 , crysis 3 , farcy 3 but i dont know maby laptop like this http://www.asusshop.lt/asus-nesioj [...] b-hdd.html model : Asus N53SM would be enough for those games , and what about owerheating when you are playing much with laptop ?and is the laptop comfortable to use and play ? please help to dicide .

More about : laptop ore stacionary

a b D Laptop
February 25, 2013 9:03:50 PM

The 630m in that laptop would only play most of those games on reduced settings.
February 25, 2013 9:16:47 PM

popatim said:
The 630m in that laptop would only play most of those games on reduced settings.

How much redused to medium or low ?
a b D Laptop
February 26, 2013 1:10:13 AM

For some of the less demanding games like Skyrim or Dead Space you could do medium. For the more demanding games like Crysis, and Far Cry you will have to do low, and even then, performance might not be that great.

If gaming is a priority for you, you probably should look at a desktop system. Laptops capable of playing every game decently are quite expensive. At the very least I would recommend considering a laptop with a better graphics card than the 630m, as that card will struggle in Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3.
!