February 26, 2013 12:51:15 AM

Hello Im Building A PC And Im Wondering What case fans to get
i hear from linus that the noctua fans are really good
but i dont like the price
im looking for something that has quiet and performance
could you help me out?

More about : case fans

February 26, 2013 5:15:12 AM

Yate Loon fans tend to be pretty good when it comes to noise and reliability. I have a few and they have given me zero problems.

With fans, always remember that the speed is much more important than the fan (in general). A larger fan is almost always quieter than a smaller fan when pushing the same airflow. Stick with 120 cm and stay away from 80 cm if you can help it. Always run fans from a 3 pin controller (motherboard or external). Even the quietest fan in the world will be annoyingly loud when run at full speed.
m
l
February 26, 2013 11:19:52 PM

ill look them up :) 
what you mean 3 pin controller?
can i get like a multiple fan controller that goes in the drive bay?

Gundy said:
Yate Loon fans tend to be pretty good when it comes to noise and reliability. I have a few and they have given me zero problems.

With fans, always remember that the speed is much more important than the fan (in general). A larger fan is almost always quieter than a smaller fan when pushing the same airflow. Stick with 120 cm and stay away from 80 cm if you can help it. Always run fans from a 3 pin controller (motherboard or external). Even the quietest fan in the world will be annoyingly loud when run at full speed.

m
l
!