Hi, So I am trying to build a system that can handle Gaming. This is my first time building a computer so I am asking for advice/suggestions. I am trying to stay in the $800 range and I already have input devices.
- Rosewell Challen ger black gaming atx mid tower computer case
- Intel Core i5 ivy bridge Quad-core Processor
- G.Skill Ribjaws series 8gb 240 pin ddr3 sdram ddr3
- MSI P67A-GD80 LGA 1155 Intel p67 (Not to sure about this, so any suggestions on one?)
- SAPPHIRE 100312-3L Radeon HD 6950 2gb 256-bit GDDRS PCI Express 2.1x16
- OCZ Vertex Plus R2VTXPLR2-25SAT2-120GB 2.5" 120GB S ATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- And if someone can suggest a power supply it would be appreciated
I would gladly accept suggestions/changes and thanks for helping!
You are a little vague with your CPU. If you could fill out the build form, which is located in a sticky on the first page of the forum, we could help you out a little better. In the mean time, I will try to piece together a good build for you.