Solved

1000 dollar's PC ;)

I want to build a PC for 1000 $ approximately

What I don't need : GPU , Monitor , other output stuffs , HDD (already got that )

Building purpose : Gaming (got video card already , don't allude that please) , multitasking and rendering

Will I be overclocking : No .. so stock heat-sink would serve me well, no other required
PS: I want a case that looks sexy something as cooler master HAF932
19 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1000 dollar
  1. here is something I came up with there were a couple of things you can add maybe a ssd if you could get one low enough, also I put a blu ray writer in there might be useful :) and i put windows 7 professional down because you can go over 16 gigs of ram with it the max is if i remember 192 gigs with 64 bit O.O ha!

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kgyx
  2. Case is totally preferance, so i got one that looked pretty cool. you could also get the
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139010&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

    here is build

    CPU Intel Core i5-3570 3.4GHz Quad-Core $214.98
    Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V PRO ATX LGA1155 $189.99
    Memory G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 $79.99
    Case Antec DF-85 ATX Full Tower $140.99
    Power Supply Corsair 650W ATX12V / EPS12V $140.98
    Optical Drive Lite-On ihes112-04 Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer $54.99
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit) $127.99
    (total $922.90)
  3. Best answer
    Whats your video card? Is rendering your hobby or is it for work?

    ^above posters, he said he wasnt OCing. :P

    Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kgGt
    - Sexy case. (imo, lol.)
    - Can SLI/Crossfire
    - Awesome PSU
  4. Nw333 said:
    Whats your video card? Is rendering your hobby or is it for work?

    ^above posters, he said he wasnt OCing. :P

    Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kgGt
    - Sexy case. (imo, lol.)
    - Can SLI/Crossfire
    - Awesome PSU


    yes i know he isnt overclocking. so why do you have an aftermarket heat sync??
  5. Lower temps, duh. It can be changed anyways.
  6. im just saying as he said he was using the stock one
  7. silliconcrayon said:
    I want to build a PC for 1000 $ approximately

    What I don't need : GPU , Monitor , other output stuffs , HDD (already got that )

    Building purpose : Gaming (got video card already , don't allude that please) , multitasking and rendering

    Will I be overclocking : No .. so stock heat-sink would serve me well, no other required
    PS: I want a case that looks sexy something as cooler master HAF932



    could you please tell us your gpu
  8. As I said, it can be changed. Its going to be way under his budget, nonetheless.
  9. ok i understand what you are saying. lol its 1:50 here. he could upgrade to a i7 maybe depending on case.
  10. ^In the afternoon? Its 1:50 PM here lol. I wouldnt get an i7. Only thing it has over the i5 is Hyperthreading. Only those heavily threaded apps will see a boost in performance. :)
  11. am. i live in the usa.
  12. Nw333 said:
    Whats your video card? Is rendering your hobby or is it for work?

    ^above posters, he said he wasnt OCing. :P

    Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kgGt
    - Sexy case. (imo, lol.)
    - Can SLI/Crossfire
    - Awesome PSU


    thanks for the help

    my GPU is fairly old now , it's ATI 5850 (LOL at this :sol: ), but I'll be upgrading soon ... right now I want to focus on performance .. like multitasking ..rendering (yes, It's my hobby ) and by the way I was wondering about I7 3770K ..how's it ?

    and fail to mention I don't be needing the writer and genuine Windows :P basically .. all I need is CPU , RAM , MOBO , Case (sexy one :love: ) and a friendly PSU (I'm concerned about the watts , Guess I'll be taking your recommendation )
  13. kaoticxfalledhd said:
    im just saying as he said he was using the stock one



    If I can rescue some money then I'll be working on cooling stuffs too ... thanks for the help
    and my GPU IS ATI 5850 .. pretty ancient but as I mentioned in post to Venteran guy that I'll be upgrading soon ..right now , RAW performance all am working on
  14. Eh?

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($299.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($134.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($45.54 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Plextor M5S Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($89.99 @ CompUSA)
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced ATX Full Tower Case ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: XFX 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.98 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $780.48
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
  15. We can include a newer GPU if thats the case,but no problem if you want to upgrade the GPU after this build is bought.
  16. @New333 .. :) thank you ... I think I'll be adding a GPU too .. any recommended GPU from you?
  17. willyroc said:
    Eh?

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

    CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($299.99 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($134.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($45.54 @ NCIX US)
    Storage: Plextor M5S Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($89.99 @ CompUSA)
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced ATX Full Tower Case ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: XFX 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.98 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $780.48
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)



    that's just awesome ... something of what I like ... and I can save for GPU too I guess ..thanks mate
  18. Best answer selected by silliconcrayon.
  19. Here you go,
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/khZk
    + Still a sexy case. (For me atleast. :D)
    + Beast GPU. Will max out any game out today.
    + Still a good PSU. (Modular too. :))
    - Cannot Crossfire.
    - No SSD.

    Build can be tweaked to your needs if you want.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product