Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Help=Nokia 3310

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 10:51:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

I have Just Bought a Nokia 3310 from Ebay,
I am Only New to Mobile Phones,,,
While Trying to Change the Pin, I Blocked Myself,
Now Getting the Message:
Sim Card Blocked,
The it says: Enter PUK Code
Can abyone Help with How to Unblock this Phone
Thanks for all of Your Time
from Peter

More about : nokia 3310

October 30, 2004 10:51:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:51:58 GMT, "J&R" <peterpan20k@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>I have Just Bought a Nokia 3310 from Ebay,
>I am Only New to Mobile Phones,,,
>While Trying to Change the Pin, I Blocked Myself,
>Now Getting the Message:
>Sim Card Blocked,
>The it says: Enter PUK Code
>Can abyone Help with How to Unblock this Phone
>Thanks for all of Your Time

You need to call your carrier/operator and ask them for the PUK. If
it's prepaid there's usually a printout of the PUK included with the
prepaid package.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
October 31, 2004 12:27:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

ring up your service provider tell them your password etc for the sim and
they will tell you your puk code
"J&R" <peterpan20k@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:ipRgd.5980$T34.4637@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>I have Just Bought a Nokia 3310 from Ebay,
> I am Only New to Mobile Phones,,,
> While Trying to Change the Pin, I Blocked Myself,
> Now Getting the Message:
> Sim Card Blocked,
> The it says: Enter PUK Code
> Can abyone Help with How to Unblock this Phone
> Thanks for all of Your Time
> from Peter
>
>
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 1:30:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"J&R" <peterpan20k@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:ipRgd.5980$T34.4637@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>I have Just Bought a Nokia 3310 from Ebay,
> I am Only New to Mobile Phones,,,
> While Trying to Change the Pin, I Blocked Myself,
> Now Getting the Message:
> Sim Card Blocked,
> The it says: Enter PUK Code
> Can abyone Help with How to Unblock this Phone
> Thanks for all of Your Time
> from Peter

The PUK code is obtained from the network. Don't try and guess it,
entering the PUK wrongly 10 times will permanently block the SIM.

Ivor
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 8:40:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Ivor Jones wrote:

> The PUK code is obtained from the network. Don't try and guess it,
> entering the PUK wrongly 10 times will permanently block the SIM.

Even more, entering it 10 times GOOD will block the SIM permanantly too.
You can use the PUK only 10 times, good or bad. It's not a resetting counter
like the PIN conter.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html
PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 8:40:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Johan Wevers" <johanw@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
news:418A5B82.C53AAC2@xs4all.nl...
> Ivor Jones wrote:
>
>> The PUK code is obtained from the network. Don't try and guess it,
>> entering the PUK wrongly 10 times will permanently block the SIM.
>
> Even more, entering it 10 times GOOD will block the SIM permanantly too.
> You can use the PUK only 10 times, good or bad. It's not a resetting
> counter
> like the PIN conter.

What is the source of this information..? I have never heard this before,
fortunately I've never had to enter a PUK 10 times either ;-)

Ivor
!