HP Deskjet 832c

Does anyone have a solution to using the HP deskjet 832c
with windows xp? HP does not provide drivers for that
model for XP. The printer is fine and I don't want to buy
a new one, but I can't run my printer utilities. Any
suggestions or fixes??
3 answers Last reply
More about deskjet 832c

    Have you tried HP's own site?

    Here's something I found which might help

    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=62886

    To log in, type "Drivers" and password "all" (without
    quotation marks).

    -Vince

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    The drivers are included with XP.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293378

    www.coribright.com

    "Mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a solution to using the HP deskjet 832c
    > with windows xp? HP does not provide drivers for that
    > model for XP. The printer is fine and I don't want to buy
    > a new one, but I can't run my printer utilities. Any
    > suggestions or fixes??
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    I have a 932c, HP does offer drivers for it but I prefer the built in XP drivers. I can tell when the ink is low.

    Printers are cheap, ink cartridges are expensive. You would be better off buying a new printer.

    I also have a HP photosmart 7350, it prints faster but the cartridges cost a lot more. I am only going to use it for photos, and use the 932c for everyday stuff.

    --
    ~I¸
    "Mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c25801c421a4$8f870440$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    | Does anyone have a solution to using the HP deskjet 832c
    | with windows xp? HP does not provide drivers for that
    | model for XP. The printer is fine and I don't want to buy
    | a new one, but I can't run my printer utilities. Any
    | suggestions or fixes??

Drivers Deskjet Windows XP Hewlett Packard Printers