get V600 to work with Rogers E-mail

Last response: in Network Providers
September 18, 2004 7:20:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Trying to get V600 to send/rec e-mail, not sure about the following
settings. I am using Rogers Wireless in Canada and using Rogers Internet as
well.

Connection Type: GPRS
APN Address: ?
UserName: ?
Password: ?
DNS IP: ?

Email Provider: custom
protocol: pop3
UserID: xxxxxxxxxx
Password: xxxxxxxxxxx
sending host: smtp.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
sending port: 25
receiving host: pop.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
receiving port: 110
Return Address:xxxxxxxxx@rogers.com

If anyone could give me the correct setting so I can access e-mail, it would
be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

More about : v600 work rogers mail

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 1:37:13 AM

"Rob Hunt" <xtend_1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Trying to get V600 to send/rec e-mail, not sure about the following
> settings. I am using Rogers Wireless in Canada and using Rogers Internet
> as well.
>
> Connection Type: GPRS
> APN Address: ?
> UserName: ?
> Password: ?
> DNS IP: ?
>
> Email Provider: custom
> protocol: pop3
> UserID: xxxxxxxxxx
> Password: xxxxxxxxxxx
> sending host: smtp.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
> sending port: 25
> receiving host: pop.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
> receiving port: 110
> Return Address:xxxxxxxxx@rogers.com
>
> If anyone could give me the correct setting so I can access e-mail, it
> would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Check Howardforums.com for Rogers Wireless connection settings but I do know
that sending host will be a Rogers Wireless server and the receiving host
will pop.broadband.rogers.com
!