get V600 to work with Rogers E-mail

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Trying to get V600 to send/rec e-mail, not sure about the following
settings. I am using Rogers Wireless in Canada and using Rogers Internet as
well.

Connection Type: GPRS
APN Address: ?
UserName: ?
Password: ?
DNS IP: ?

Email Provider: custom
protocol: pop3
UserID: xxxxxxxxxx
Password: xxxxxxxxxxx
sending host: smtp.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
sending port: 25
receiving host: pop.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
receiving port: 110
Return Address:xxxxxxxxx@rogers.com

If anyone could give me the correct setting so I can access e-mail, it would
be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about v600 work rogers mail
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    "Rob Hunt" <xtend_1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Trying to get V600 to send/rec e-mail, not sure about the following
    > settings. I am using Rogers Wireless in Canada and using Rogers Internet
    > as well.
    >
    > Connection Type: GPRS
    > APN Address: ?
    > UserName: ?
    > Password: ?
    > DNS IP: ?
    >
    > Email Provider: custom
    > protocol: pop3
    > UserID: xxxxxxxxxx
    > Password: xxxxxxxxxxx
    > sending host: smtp.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
    > sending port: 25
    > receiving host: pop.slnt.phub.net.cable.rogers.com
    > receiving port: 110
    > Return Address:xxxxxxxxx@rogers.com
    >
    > If anyone could give me the correct setting so I can access e-mail, it
    > would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    Check Howardforums.com for Rogers Wireless connection settings but I do know
    that sending host will be a Rogers Wireless server and the receiving host
    will pop.broadband.rogers.com

Rogers AT&T Email Rogers Internet Service Providers