Device for Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro

Is there a device for XP ? I bought this controller when I
had Windows 98.
1 answer Last reply
More about device sidewinder force feedback

    Do you mean a driver? If so, it's built into XP. Simply connect the
    joystick to the PC, go to the Control Panel, click on Game Controllers and
    use the AutoDetect feature.
    www.coribright.com

    "TJM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a device for XP ? I bought this controller when I
    > had Windows 98.

Drivers Windows 98 Microsoft Device Driver Devices Windows XP