I Got a RIPTIDE sound card <-- any good ? explain

G

I have RIPTIDE sound card <-- i dont know anything about sound cards but i see at stores sound blaster live cards thing like that ,that make any difference ? or all the cards hear the same ? this card i have came with my computer i think is like combo modem or im no really sure can some one explain to me about that i really want to know all this cause im tired of the same computer i have sound OH my computer is HEWLETT PACKARD pavilion 8570c... if i buy sound blaster or whatever is good will change alot the sound or no much ?!?!? thanks all u alot for helps ...im dying for change my computer parts i dont know how no sure !!!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You have the Hewlett Packard Riptide sound modem. I put one in for a guy once. I don't know about the quality, but I do know that there were some new drivers avialable if you look hard enough at HP's site. Get some good speakers, and see if you like the sound.

Back to you Tom...

G

thanks again crashman u are the guy who help every1 in here hehe cool... Yeah i got a driver on hp.com but i really want to seee if there are other better i just find 1 there no more !!!