HKDRV Driver is absent

Dear all;

I have a toshiba satellite 1905-277 and I upgrade my
system from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Professional
and now my Laptop is showing me a message "HKDRV Driver
is absent". How I can get this driver for install in my
laptop?

Regards,

Carlos
3 answers Last reply
More about hkdrv driver absent

    Carlos,

    I have the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

    Vance

    --
    Vance
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    --
    rwpagan
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    rwpagan wrote:
    > * *
    I have the same problem
    when I boot up my Toshiba P25 has - HKdrv missint and the E-power
    my system is slow
    do I unistall CA security suite and re install xp pro and then CA
    security sutie
    Ramon

    --
    rwpagan

Drivers Laptops Device Driver Windows XP