  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
April 14, 2004 8:44:52 PM

Dear all;

I have a toshiba satellite 1905-277 and I upgrade my
system from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Professional
and now my Laptop is showing me a message "HKDRV Driver
is absent". How I can get this driver for install in my
laptop?

Regards,

Carlos

More about : hkdrv driver absent

March 29, 2005 3:53:50 PM

Carlos,

I have the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

Vance

--
Vance
a b \ Driver

--
rwpagan
a b \ Driver

rwpagan wrote:
> * *
I have the same problem
when I boot up my Toshiba P25 has - HKdrv missint and the E-power
my system is slow
do I unistall CA security suite and re install xp pro and then CA
security sutie
Ramon

--
rwpagan