Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Closed

Which Graphic should I add?

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
  • Product
Last response: in Graphics Cards
August 21, 2012 11:24:53 PM

Hello,
I have a AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon HD Graphics ATI HD 6530/6550 (OnBoard) ,Asus F1A75-M PRO, 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1333MHz (PC3 10600) Dual Channel,REALTEK 8-CHANNEL DIGITAL SOUND ONBOARD
REALTEK 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Card (onboard)
BCC VOYAGER MID-TOWER ATX
(2X) 120MM CASE FAN
ANTEC 430 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER SUPPLY

I would like to know which Graphic card should I add? I'm not looking for very high end & expensive graphic card. But quite good enough.

Thanks

More about : graphic add

August 21, 2012 11:28:47 PM

Hi.
In what budget range ?
Score
0
August 22, 2012 6:21:51 AM

the radeon hd6670 would be a great choice. you can find one for $65. it will boost the performance of your pc by quite a bit. just remember to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control centre after installing your graphics card
Score
0
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 22, 2012 6:51:19 AM

It depends whats your budget is.
Score
0
August 24, 2012 3:28:33 AM

Below $100
Score
0
August 24, 2012 3:31:44 AM

mohit9206 said:
the radeon hd6670 would be a great choice. you can find one for $65. it will boost the performance of your pc by quite a bit. just remember to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control centre after installing your graphics card

Hi ,
Thank u for ur suggestion.. but I didn't follow what u meant by remembering to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control center after installing the graphics card. I'm not sure how to do that... Thanks....
Score
0
August 24, 2012 3:33:05 AM

Below $100 and which brand is good?
will this range be a 2GB?

Thanks.
Score
0

Best solution

August 24, 2012 5:48:14 AM

robienyshe said:
Hi ,
Thank u for ur suggestion.. but I didn't follow what u meant by remembering to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control center after installing the graphics card. I'm not sure how to do that... Thanks....


what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option
Share
August 24, 2012 1:48:52 PM

Most brands are good when it comes to GPUs. There arent really any bad ones.
Score
0
August 24, 2012 4:30:08 PM

Best answer selected by robienyshe.
Score
0
August 24, 2012 4:35:12 PM

mohit9206 said:
what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option


Thank you v much.. I'll keep that in mind..
btw I was looking at the specification & I saw something called " Stream Processors" "Memory Interface" & "Core clock". So what r these & what to look for?

thanks once again...
Score
0
August 24, 2012 4:38:05 PM

Quote:
Hey friend I an new here. I just want to say hello all of you...................................! :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello:  :hello: 

camp dhanaulti



Hi ..
Score
0
August 24, 2012 5:38:41 PM

Which is best nvidia or amd radeon?

Thanks
Score
0
August 24, 2012 5:48:52 PM

mohit9206 said:
what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option



I don't know much from xfire and stuff, but is the system gonna run on the speeds of the lowest gpu, the on board ?
Score
0
August 24, 2012 6:37:22 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0