Which Graphic should I add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robienyshe

Honorable
Aug 21, 2012
Hello,
I have a AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon HD Graphics ATI HD 6530/6550 (OnBoard) ,Asus F1A75-M PRO, 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1333MHz (PC3 10600) Dual Channel,REALTEK 8-CHANNEL DIGITAL SOUND ONBOARD
REALTEK 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Card (onboard)
BCC VOYAGER MID-TOWER ATX
(2X) 120MM CASE FAN
ANTEC 430 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER SUPPLY

I would like to know which Graphic card should I add? I'm not looking for very high end & expensive graphic card. But quite good enough.

Thanks

Solution

what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option

mohit9206

Distinguished
the radeon hd6670 would be a great choice. you can find one for $65. it will boost the performance of your pc by quite a bit. just remember to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control centre after installing your graphics card

robienyshe

Honorable
Aug 21, 2012

Hi ,
Thank u for ur suggestion.. but I didn't follow what u meant by remembering to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control center after installing the graphics card. I'm not sure how to do that... Thanks....

mohit9206

Distinguished

what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option

Solution

robienyshe

Honorable
Aug 21, 2012

Thank you v much.. I'll keep that in mind..
btw I was looking at the specification & I saw something called " Stream Processors" "Memory Interface" & "Core clock". So what r these & what to look for?

thanks once again...

I don't know much from xfire and stuff, but is the system gonna run on the speeds of the lowest gpu, the on board ?

Status
Not open for further replies.