Closed Solved

Which Graphic should I add?

Hello,
I have a AMD A8-3850 APU with Radeon HD Graphics ATI HD 6530/6550 (OnBoard) ,Asus F1A75-M PRO, 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1333MHz (PC3 10600) Dual Channel,REALTEK 8-CHANNEL DIGITAL SOUND ONBOARD
REALTEK 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Card (onboard)
BCC VOYAGER MID-TOWER ATX
(2X) 120MM CASE FAN
ANTEC 430 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER SUPPLY

I would like to know which Graphic card should I add? I'm not looking for very high end & expensive graphic card. But quite good enough.

Thanks
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which graphic
  1. Hi.
    In what budget range ?
  2. the radeon hd6670 would be a great choice. you can find one for $65. it will boost the performance of your pc by quite a bit. just remember to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control centre after installing your graphics card
  3. It depends whats your budget is.
  4. Below $100
  5. mohit9206 said:
    the radeon hd6670 would be a great choice. you can find one for $65. it will boost the performance of your pc by quite a bit. just remember to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control centre after installing your graphics card

Hi ,
    Thank u for ur suggestion.. but I didn't follow what u meant by remembering to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control center after installing the graphics card. I'm not sure how to do that... Thanks....
  6. Below $100 and which brand is good?
    will this range be a 2GB?

Thanks.
  7. Best answer
    robienyshe said:
    Hi ,
    Thank u for ur suggestion.. but I didn't follow what u meant by remembering to tick the amd dual graphics option in amd catalyst control center after installing the graphics card. I'm not sure how to do that... Thanks....

what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option
  8. Most brands are good when it comes to GPUs. There arent really any bad ones.
  9. Best answer selected by robienyshe.
  10. mohit9206 said:
    what i mean is after you install your hd6670, an option will appear in the amd catalyst control center to whether to use dual graphics or not.. if you tick this option to on it means your pc will use both the onboard graphics on your apu as well as the hd6670 in tandem which will increase your performance in games.. you must tickmark this option

Thank you v much.. I'll keep that in mind..
    btw I was looking at the specification & I saw something called " Stream Processors" "Memory Interface" & "Core clock". So what r these & what to look for?

thanks once again...
  11. Quote:
    Hey friend I an new here. I just want to say hello all of you...................................! :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

camp dhanaulti

Hi ..
  12. Which is best nvidia or amd radeon?

Thanks
  13. mohit9206 said:

I don't know much from xfire and stuff, but is the system gonna run on the speeds of the lowest gpu, the on board ?
  14. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Product