Hi I have a really weak barely noticable electric current over my case. I can only feel it on the back of the case (not on the top or the sides) and where it is a small scratch on the paint. I noticed this more than a year from now and the pc runs fine but should I be worried by this?
More aboutelectric current trogh case
You should definitely be concerned, it means that your PC is not grounded. I recommend that you plug it into a grounded outlet or install one if you don't have any. It's very risky to run it like this, especially since you could shock yourself or you could damage sensitive hardware.
Go get one of those inexpensive testers you plug in the outlet with 3 lights/LEDs. They will indicate if there is a wiring issue and the cost less than $10.