Can anyone tell me where to get and download a "twain"
driver?? My scanner says i need it on my computer to be
able to install it.

Hi

If there was a CD with the scanner put that in the CD drive and the setup program should run - that will install the Twain drivers. If you haven't got a CD, try the scanner's web site for a download. If you have a USB scanner, disconnect it before you install the software - you should be prompted when to re-connect it during the setup phase.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"tiff dudek" <tiffanydudek@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1d70501c4231a$741c7380$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| Can anyone tell me where to get and download a "twain"
| driver?? My scanner says i need it on my computer to be
| able to install it.

---