CPU-Z and CPU Readings

fingerz

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013
Im New New New, I'm surprised my machine didn't explode and take down the house when I started building it.

Anyways, it runs just fine from what I can tell. I have only been browsing the Web and watching Netflix since I'm buying my video card Friday. Every once in a while I will look at the CPU-Z or the ASROCK AXTU (my MoBo came with prgm) to just get a feel for what the system is doing etc. (also my first build, no real help other than reading and watching vids)

Today I noticed that the CPU seemed to be going from 1600.00mhz to 3900.00mhz but mostly staying in the 34-39 range.

What stirred me into looking at it was a forum post where this guys reading was at a solid 4200.00Mhz and I looked at mine and it was jumping a bit.

What is causing this? is it just a power thing? Suggestions, Chill Pills and Fee Back will all be take graciously....

Tanks
Fingerz

Solution
yes its quick

can change a few times a second if needed to

and dont worry if its an easy question

we all had to start somewhere--some people tend to forget that

fingerz

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013

So this will happen almost as quick as the dots clicking on a clock? : <-----'s

appreciate your quick response, I promise my questions can only get more educated lol. :pt1cable:

fingerz

Honorable
Feb 27, 2013

So this will happen almost as quick as the dots clicking on a clock? : <-----'s

appreciate your quick response, I promise my questions can only get more educated lol. :pt1cable: