SPI Arnhem : Bridge Too Far

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I've recently got hold of a copy of the designers edition of this
game.

Unfortunately there are no copies of the two rule books, Standard and
Exclusive rules

Does anyone have this game with copies of the rules that they could
scan and upload??

Thanks
Rob

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Please do you means the game into the quadrilogy..wuth bastogne ,hurgent
forest.....?
"Rob Sansom" <rob.sansom@ntlworld.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I've recently got hold of a copy of the designers edition of this
> game.
>
> Unfortunately there are no copies of the two rule books, Standard and
> Exclusive rules
>
> Does anyone have this game with copies of the rules that they could
> scan and upload??
>
> Thanks
> Rob

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I think originally this was one of the 'Quad' games mentioned but all
I know is its called A Bridge Too Far : Arnhem ITs a Collectors
edition game from SPI

Rob

On Tue, 10 May 2005 18:11:32 GMT, "Maurizio Guglielmo"
<maugugl2@tin.it> wrote:

> Please do you means the game into the quadrilogy..wuth bastogne ,hurgent
>forest.....?
>"Rob Sansom" <rob.sansom@ntlworld.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> I've recently got hold of a copy of the designers edition of this
>> game.
>>
>> Unfortunately there are no copies of the two rule books, Standard and
>> Exclusive rules
>>
>> Does anyone have this game with copies of the rules that they could
>> scan and upload??
>>
>> Thanks
>> Rob

westonp

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
Hi there,

I'm just trying to hunt down an old friend named Rob Sansom from Ottawa, Canada - Google turned up this post.

If you're him, drop me a note and let me know how you're doing. If not, carry on, sorry to intrude... :)

Cheers,
Paul Weston
verbal@indelta.com