I purchased this to use to back up my computer and do
cd's etc. I used it to back up my computer with Windows
98 and then installed Windows XP- it worked perfect with
Windows 98 and now I get an error msg." sbwin32.3xe-
unable to locate component- This application has failed
to start because uiserve.dll was not found. Re-
installing the application should resolve the problem."
However windows will not allow me to uninstall or
reinstall or anything the software to this program. I
purchased this in December 2003, it was manufactured in
Nov 2003 and should have gone right onto Windows XP. Now
I want to back up my computer and use the drive and
Windows XP gives me this message. Any help? Thanks.

See the article on the Sony website at
http://sony.storagesupport.com/cgi-bin/sonysupport.cgi/lI-cqITYogt83=fusivUmC59AtsWNfl7/faq/view/734
www.coribright.com