Sign in with
Your question

Install an email program for my laptop cam

Last response: in Windows 7
February 17, 2012 3:22:25 AM

Hello,
hi
im trying to send an email picture but every time i try it a window popps up saying"ther is no email program associated to perform the requested action.please install an email program or,if one is already installed,create an association in the defalt programs control panel.
a b D Laptop
a b 1 Email
a b $ Windows 7
February 17, 2012 11:51:02 AM

williamrivera20011 said:
Hello,
hi
im trying to send an email picture but every time i try it a window popps up saying"ther is no email program associated to perform the requested action.please install an email program or,if one is already installed,create an association in the defalt programs control panel.

Re-install whatever email program you are trying to use.
m
l
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
February 17, 2012 12:38:06 PM

The simplest thing you can do is to save the picture file to your disk, then compose an email and add the picture to it as an attachment.

Since you are unfamiliar with the concept of email program, I'm quite sure that you use your browser for sending/recieving emails. Log in to your web client, and look for the word "attachment" on the user interface, or in the documentation.

What that error message tells you is that you could install an email client program to your computer, and you could use that, instead of the web client. Other programs can send emails by using this email program (but they can't use a web client for this).

I recommend Mozilla Thunderbird.
http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/
m
l
!