[Help] Finding a Graphics Card [Help]

amoguy1

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
Hey all,

I recently just bought a new computer and I'm trying to find a new graphics card, I'm not a computer expert...so I don't know squat about computers, i just need a new graphics card that can handle everything on da max. Games, computer animation, and pretty much everything else.

Price range, anything around $350 or below.

Screen res, 1920 x 1080

Oh and i need a new Power Supply! mine currently is 350W, which sucks... Any Power supply that will handle the new Graphics card.

Price range for Power Supply, any.

Don't know my computer specs, but I'll post a link to the computer(where i bought it)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/ZT-Affinity-7623Mi-Desktop-PC-Bundle-with-Intel-Core-i7-2600-Processor-16GB-Memory-23-widescreen-LED-display-with-integrated-stereo-speakers-2TB-H/17164203

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another link, i hope this helps...

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2486569

amoguy1

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
Thank you for your quick reply :) I edited the thread, and maybe but i could use a new power supply...nowadays graphics cards are taking up all the Waaaaattts. How much $$ would it set me back? All the best graphics cards use a lot of power, don't think 350W will handle it and my computer.

1920 x 1080 and around $350 or below.

Well the Asus is more expensive because it's, euh, crap ? Sorry mate, normally i read the reviews at newegg, this time assumed it would be an as great card as the other Asus designs were with the 560 and stuff. Did read the reviews now and forget i ever mentioned that card. :pfff:

Sometimes it's not clear why cards with the same specs are different priced. It has to do with things you don't see at hand, things like better capacitators, better cooling and better build quality overall

amoguy1

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
The 7950 doesn't use 500W, that's the maximum total system power ( and even that won't be reached ) They advice a 500W for the whole system.

Psu is ok and if you want the His, why not, it's a decent brand i believe. ( i only don't like the one fan design, like two fans better ) ( better cooling, better oc'ing )

They will fit i think, just make sure you have two slots free and enough space behind the pci-e slot. ( it's almost 12" long so make sure you have enough room for it. )