Sign in with
Your question

Case Fans for Lian Li PC-K9WX (read roundup)

February 28, 2013 2:23:36 PM

As the thread title states, I am looking for case fans for the Lian LI PC-K9WX. I have read a few review sites and know I specifically need 2 High Air Flow 140mm fans (both for front intake) and 2 High Airflow 120mm Fans(one for intake, other exhaust). I have been looking over xbitlabs fan reviews along with the roundup here and am looking for some more personal suggestions.

Currently newegg has a promo going on for case fans with a rather wide selection being offered for the available discount. I would like to take advantage of this offer. I believe it expires at the end of Friday (3/1/13).

I really do value the blend of quiet to high CFM. I am uncertain if my current fans are really all that amazing as they are stock and normally that means cheap(er).

Here is an idle report from Open Hardware monitor:

Nothing is majorly OC'd, just a few programs running, could be less but this is average use. The maxes listed are normally gaming periods.

I am looking for any and all suggestions for the types of fans I have listed. I will be checking in periodically and would love some solid recommendations.
!