Can anyone tell me if this is all compatible?

malbluff

Honorable
Assuming you wish to overclock your "K" processor, you will need an aftermarket CPU cooler. Suggest Coolermaster Hyper 212Evo. You will need low profile RAM, to avoid a clash, with cooler. Suggest GSKill Ares, or Crucial Ballistix Sport, or Corsair CML.
The GTX560Ti is now fairly "old hat", and the 1GB version is fairly weak. The latest GTX660, or RadeonHD7870 are much better, for marginal extra cost. Suggest, possibly, MSI do decent versions of both. The HD 7870 is better, on average, overall. The GTX 660 performs better, in SOME games, like BF3, Borderlands, Portal.

Are you planning on overclocking?

And the 560Ti as said above is not the best for its price right now. I'd go for the 7870.

If you don't plan to overclock, you can save money by getting an i5-3450 and a H77 motherboard with the same performance as the 3570K. Then you can invest in an even better GPU.

g-unit1111

Titan

I've read differing opinions on the 660TI - most are about 50/50 positive and negative. The reason people don't like it is because of the slow memory clock speeds. The Radeon 7870 GHZ edition is a better value.

Am I the only one that's going to comment on the case? CiT is a junk manufacturer and for the price you could get something way better like the Antec One or Cooler Master Elite 430.