3310=Help

I have a Nokia 3310 (PAYG),
I did have the Problem of Sim Card Blocked,,,

My Problem Now Being,,,
I Have Credit on My 3310,
but for some reason, I cant Use it,

I Keep Getting the Mesage:
You Need to TopUp your Credit before you can make the next call,,,

Can anyone Help at all with this Problem
am only New to Mobile Phones

Thanks again for your time,

From Peter,
1 answer Last reply
More about 3310 help

    "J&R" <peterpan20k@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I have a Nokia 3310 (PAYG),
    > I did have the Problem of Sim Card Blocked,,,
    >
    > My Problem Now Being,,,
    > I Have Credit on My 3310,
    > but for some reason, I cant Use it,
    >
    > I Keep Getting the Mesage:
    > You Need to TopUp your Credit before you can make the next call,,,
    >
    > Can anyone Help at all with this Problem
    > am only New to Mobile Phones
    >
    > Thanks again for your time,
    >
    > From Peter,

    What network..? Have you called their customer services dept..?

    Ivor

Nokia SIM Card