[tight budget] my new gaming build

weryu

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
Hi guys, I need little advice on my system that I will build on this week.
I5 3450
Asrock h77m
Msi gtx 660
Corsair vengeance (2x4gb)
Wdc sata 3 blue 500gb
Asus dvd rw
Seasonic s12ii 520w

I plan to build this system without graphic card first (budget limited :p). I will use this system for my gaming act. Like bf3, skyrim, borderlan, etc.
My question
1. is it good combination to go for i5 3450 with asrock h77m? Or I just go for i3 2100?
2. And about this mobo, it is have build in graphic card right? Is it good enough for temporary use (browsing, office, watch movie) like I said before, ill go buy graphic card later.
3. If I plan to buy gtx 660 card, is it okay to put this things on matx mobo (asrock h77m)
4. For gaming purpose, is it okay go for matx mobo? I choose matx offcourse it is cheaper then atx mobo.

I know some matx issues about temperature. I thing it will be okay if i not do over clock, and manage airflow. I will not go for sli or crossfire either.
Almost forgot, I have $500 bucks to build this system. If my build was bad, any reccomendation will be very my appreciate.

P.s sory for my bad english

Solution
Motherboard is fine. It won't allow you to add a 2nd card, in SLi, but you say you don't want that.
The motherboard doesn't have built in graphics, but uses the graphics, which is built into the processor. That is fine/adequate for general use, just not for gaming.
You could drop to i3, without losing a lot of performance. However, don't go with i3-2100, if you do; use Ivybridge i3-3220, or i3-3225 (the 3225 has better built in graphics). Stick with that i5, unless need to save money, as it will last you longer (likely to be better with upcoming games).

malbluff

Honorable
Motherboard is fine. It won't allow you to add a 2nd card, in SLi, but you say you don't want that.
The motherboard doesn't have built in graphics, but uses the graphics, which is built into the processor. That is fine/adequate for general use, just not for gaming.
You could drop to i3, without losing a lot of performance. However, don't go with i3-2100, if you do; use Ivybridge i3-3220, or i3-3225 (the 3225 has better built in graphics). Stick with that i5, unless need to save money, as it will last you longer (likely to be better with upcoming games).

Solution