Agfa Camera not working on XP

My Agfa EPhoto 780C camera software works fine on my older
computer with Windows 98, but won't work with Windows XP on
my newer computer.

Check www.agfa.com for drivers
www.coribright.com

"Lionel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Agfa EPhoto 780C camera software works fine on my older
> computer with Windows 98, but won't work with Windows XP on
> my newer computer.

Lionel,

The Agfa 780 digital camera has a supported WIA (Windows Image Acquisition)
driver in Windows XP. Here's what you need to install the camera:

1) Plug Serial cable into camera and into the Serial port on your computer,
Power on Camera.

2) Go to the Scanner and Camera Control Panel. Start>Control Panel>Scanners
and Cameras

3) On the Right side of the window, Select "Add an imaging Device"

4) The Scanner and Camera installation Wizard will launch. Hit next.

5) Select Agfa from Manufacturers list, and Agfa ePhoto 780 Digital Camera
from Model list, hit Next

6) In port detection, Select "Automatic Port Detection", hit Next

7) Finish Wizard and you then should be able to access your Camera via My
Computer or Start>All Programs>Accessories>Scanner and Camera Wizard

For a list of Scanners supported inbox in Windows XP:

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/stillimage/XP_WIAdrvs.mspx
--
Tom Aaron

purposes only.

"Lionel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Agfa EPhoto 780C camera software works fine on my older
> computer with Windows 98, but won't work with Windows XP on
> my newer computer.

Latest posts