No AA on ati cards?

I cant get AA working no matter what I pick. I can get the text to blur
but the jaggies are allover everything else
1 answer Last reply
More about cards

    In your windows setting, make sure you are not using custom setting in the
    windows display/3d tab/direct 3d
    everything should be set to application preference.
    Start game and set AA to what you wish (i use x4)
    seems to work fine here no jaggies.

    "reggie white" <reggie@white.com> wrote in message
    >I cant get AA working no matter what I pick. I can get the text to blur but
    >the jaggies are allover everything else

Games ATI Video Games