No AA on ati cards?

I cant get AA working no matter what I pick. I can get the text to blur
but the jaggies are allover everything else

Colin

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002

In your windows setting, make sure you are not using custom setting in the
windows display/3d tab/direct 3d
everything should be set to application preference.
Start game and set AA to what you wish (i use x4)
seems to work fine here no jaggies.

"reggie white" <reggie@white.com> wrote in message
>I cant get AA working no matter what I pick. I can get the text to blur but
>the jaggies are allover everything else

TRENDING THREADS