Turn based Perfect General like Wargame???

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

I'm looking for a good turn based WWII Perfect General type (if anyone
remembers it] game. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Haukeye

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:55:26 -0700, Hawkeye
<j.rathgeber@nospam.comcast.net> wrote:

>I'm looking for a good turn based WWII Perfect General type (if anyone
>remembers it] game. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

From the context, I assume you mean a computer game. You can get an
enhanced version of Perfect General from http://killerbeesoftware.com/
.. They also sell a souped-up version of Empire DeLuxe.

Dav Vandenbroucke
davanden at cox dot net

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:13:04 -0400, Dav Vandenbroucke
<dav_and_frances_vandenbroucke@compuserve.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:55:26 -0700, Hawkeye
><j.rathgeber@nospam.comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>I'm looking for a good turn based WWII Perfect General type (if anyone
>>remembers it] game. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>From the context, I assume you mean a computer game. You can get an
>enhanced version of Perfect General from http://killerbeesoftware.com/
>. They also sell a souped-up version of Empire DeLuxe.
>

>Dav Vandenbroucke
>davanden at cox dot net

Hey thanks, it's appreciated.

Haukeye