ATi Radeon HD 5770 (Buying Guide)

arfarsh

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
Sup,

I am going to buy used graphic card. I found a person is selling ATi Radeon Manufactured HD 5770 Card (used), which is bit expensive than the other retail brand like xfx, his etc. I am talking about the used cards. All I am searching the cards from the classified.

The card owner is saying that the OEM card is much better in performance as compared to the retail brands. He's also saying that the ATi Manufactured HD5770 is easily beat the retail HD 6850 due to the OEM based performance. He has tested himself and totally satisfied!

So i need your advice should I buy the OEM HD 5770? is there any performance difference between the xfx, his HD 5770?

This is the ATi Radeon HD 5770 (OEM) Card he is selling bit expense as compared to the other brands.
http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/ati-radeon-hd-5000/hd-5770/Pages/ati-radeon-hd-5770-overview.aspx

awating of your response,

Thanx peepz!

He's trying to rip you off. OEM version of that card does not exist, and it is identical to cards from other brands. How much is he selling it for?

If anything, it will perform worse due to worse cooling an inability to overclock well.

arfarsh

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011

Ahh well, i dont know what should i say that OEM or a ati own manufactured card. This card exist mate! i see my self. He's is selling at 90$. The same series of xfx card is also available at 80$.

Here is the review of Original Ati Manufactured HD 5770 Card.
http://www.trustedreviews.com/AMD-ATI-Radeon-HD-5770_PC-Component_review

I don't know about the cooling of this card, well before buying i'll Definitely check the temps!

arfarsh

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
yea its a card with amd cooler.. i got it !
new one isnt available in my country. I am saying that this card with xfx cooler costs $80 (used)

Well you said, there is no difference in performance both card performs equal but the only difference in cooler or maybe clock speed difference!