Lexar card reader won't work

When I plug my card reader into my usb port I get a
message that reads- Hi-speed device plugged into non high-
speed usb hub. I've tried serveral Microsoft updates but
nothing has changed
1 answer Last reply
More about lexar card reader work

    The message appears if you have USB1.1 ports on the motherboard or if the
    USB2.0 ports do not have the correct drivers installed (ie SP1). If you
    only have USB1.1 ports on the motherboard, the easiest way to add USB2.0
    ports is to purchase a PCI USB2.0 card.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Bob Best" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I plug my card reader into my usb port I get a
    > message that reads- Hi-speed device plugged into non high-
    > speed usb hub. I've tried serveral Microsoft updates but
    > nothing has changed

Drivers USB Microsoft Device Driver Windows XP