Charged for not getting a wallpaper

Last response: in Brands
November 3, 2004 11:37:05 AM

I sent a text to get a wallpaper from Nokia's site. I lost the signal
and the download failed at the last minute. I then received a msg from
Nokia saying thankyou and that I would be charged £1.50. Trivial amount
I know but I'm being charged for something I didn't actually receive.

Question is, who do I query this with? Nokia or Orange?

More about : charged wallpaper

Anonymous
November 5, 2004 2:35:45 AM

"Trevor Best" <nospam@besty.org.uk> wrote in message
> I sent a text to get a wallpaper from Nokia's site. I lost the
signal
> and the download failed at the last minute. I then received a msg
from
> Nokia saying thankyou and that I would be charged £1.50. Trivial
amount
> I know but I'm being charged for something I didn't actually
receive.

> Question is, who do I query this with? Nokia or Orange?

I'd say email Nokia and explain what happened; they'll
probably send you the wallpaper.

Ron
!