Charged for not getting a wallpaper

I sent a text to get a wallpaper from Nokia's site. I lost the signal
and the download failed at the last minute. I then received a msg from
Nokia saying thankyou and that I would be charged £1.50. Trivial amount
I know but I'm being charged for something I didn't actually receive.

Question is, who do I query this with? Nokia or Orange?
1 answer Last reply
More about charged wallpaper

    "Trevor Best" <nospam@besty.org.uk> wrote in message
    > I sent a text to get a wallpaper from Nokia's site. I lost the
    signal
    > and the download failed at the last minute. I then received a msg
    from
    > Nokia saying thankyou and that I would be charged £1.50. Trivial
    amount
    > I know but I'm being charged for something I didn't actually
    receive.

    > Question is, who do I query this with? Nokia or Orange?

    I'd say email Nokia and explain what happened; they'll
    probably send you the wallpaper.

    Ron

Nokia Download Wallpaper