HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

I need help from someone please, for some reason ever
since I restored my computer if I download a program or
file when it downloads and installs it does on my D://
drive, which is my system save drive so it only have
maybe 2.5 GB or space, can anyone tell me how to change
this so my programs go on my C;// drive as they did
before, I need it done despretly before my computer gets
too full and crashes!!! Please email some sort of help
someone, it will be gretaly appericated.
1 answer Last reply
More about help please

    when you're saving/downloading something just click on
    the save as buton and find your C: drive

    if you have anymore questions or this doesn't work just e-
    mail me at soccer1105@hotmail.com

Drivers Computers Device Driver Windows XP