Need help with Stuttering issues in only some games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoVM

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
Ok i honestly am a newbie and dont know anything about whats wrong with my rig but here's the deal.

My specs are: 3.6Ghz AMD FX4100 quad core processor, ASUS M4N68T-M-LE-V2 Motherboard, Asus Gtx 460 1gb gfx card, 4gb adata gaming RAM, 500w PSU, Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

So i run all my games (like Batman AC, Max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs, NFS run and alot more) on decent settings with good fps but a while back i noticed extreme stuttering in one Deus Ex HR...

I dont know when or how it started but it just appeared... I used to run the game perfectly on the same rig but suddenly the problem appeared.. and now its the same with Amazing Spiderman..

I have the latest Drivers.. updated everything... but the problem persists. It does not matter how low i set my graphic options to .. doesn't make a difference.

Iv looked around in forums but haven't found an answer anywhere.. Now i know re-installing my windows will fix this but that doesn't really tell me what the problem is. I need to know if someone understands and if there is a way to fix this without a re-install it would be awesome.

I have noticed that neither the gfx card or the cpu resources were being used excessively while the games were running and my temps were not high either. Infact my gfx temp was at 40d and 50% usage max on both gfx card and cpu.

Really looking forward to your answers and thanks in advance for the time.

leoVM

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
Hey .. i tried it. Uninstalled my graphics drivers in safe mode and ran drive sweeper and cleaned it.. still no change ... spiderman is stuttering even at low settings. I dont even know where the problem is... :(

leoVM

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
Its legal... does it make a difference anyway? ... I'm running the games at 1080p ... Deus Ex on the other hand was pirated but i got rid of it a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.