Sign in with
Your question

Nvidia Surround Issues

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 24, 2012 2:48:44 AM

Hello,

Today I received my 3rd 1080p monitor, and I was very excited to try out Nvidia surround with my EVGA Superclocked 680. I have a second 680 arriving tomorrow for SLI, which will be really cool.... If I can get surround to work.

I connected my monitors to the single GPU (directly into the card versus the mobo, if it matters), opened the Nvidia control panel, set my bezel corrections, and applied the changes. I went into the control panel resolution changer to assure that everything was fine and, sure enough, I was running at >5000 by 1050 resolution. So I fired up Arkham City, changed the resolution to the surround resolution, hit play, and waited... and waited.... and waited.

Eventually, it gave me the simple Windows "Batman has stopped working, checking for solutions..." prompt before it forced me to close the program. I tried re-firing the game, but to no avail. So I tried opening up BF3. It, too, gave me the "Battlefield 3 has stopped working" prompt, and eventually shut the program down. I tried disabling surround and going back to 1920x1080 on one monitor, and the game started. However, I was only getting 3 FPS on the (very animated, mind you) loading screen which I normally v-sync on. I tried starting the game when it yet again crashed.

Am I missing something? Is there something I haven't set? How can I at least get my normal 1920x1080 FPS back?

Thanks.

More about : nvidia surround issues

August 24, 2012 2:54:32 AM

Oh, I'm also running on a Asus P8Z77-Pro mobo and using a 3570k processor.
m
l
August 24, 2012 3:24:33 AM

Anyone? Anything? I really just want this to work.
m
l
August 24, 2012 11:48:26 PM

Bump ._.
m
l
!