Closed Solved

Which company is better, diamond or powercolor?

Hello, im thinking of buying an HD 7850. To keep my price range low, im deciding on buying either a DIAMOND 7850 or a Powercolor 7850. Since they are both the same price, and i see no difference in specs, which is the better manufacturer? i read the reviews on newegg for both, and it seems the powercolor has a higher rating, only because it has more reviews.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which company better diamond powercolor
  1. Best answer
    dablazer said:
    Hello, im thinking of buying an HD 7850. To keep my price range low, im deciding on buying either a DIAMOND 7850 or a Powercolor 7850. Since they are both the same price, and i see no difference in specs, which is the better manufacturer? i read the reviews on newegg for both, and it seems the powercolor has a higher rating, only because it has more reviews.

Hello my friend,
    in terms of gaming performance they are the same.but there is difference between
    them in warranty and colling.
  2. Never heard of diamond.

Powercolor should be decent.
  3. aliromy70 said:
    Hello my friend,
    in terms of gaming performance they are the same.but there is difference between
    them in warranty and colling.

Diamond has a 5 year warranty, and powercolor has 2. Whats the difference in cooling? they both look like they have the same fan
  4. Best answer selected by dablazer.
  5. I will choose the most good reviews, if Powercolor has it then choose it... :)
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Reviews Diamond PowerColor Graphics Product