Need help selecting a case

Last response: in Components
March 2, 2013 1:16:10 AM

Ok so for my first ever build I have gone with these major components so far
Cpu: i7 3930k
Mobo: p9x79 le
Gpu: gtx 670 4gb
750 w psu corsair brand I think

I need a good case though, one with plenty of room and ease of access to said components.any recommendations?

More about : selecting case

March 2, 2013 1:33:52 AM

I would look at the numerous other threads started for "suggest a case for me". Fastest way to read a lot of ideas and pick something rather than you waiting for people to retype stuff they have said a few minutes ago.
m
l
a c 155 ) Power supply
March 2, 2013 2:01:56 AM

xsageonex said:
Ok so for my first ever build I have gone with these major components so far
Cpu: i7 3930k
Mobo: p9x79 le
Gpu: gtx 670 4gb
750 w psu corsair brand I think

I need a good case though, one with plenty of room and ease of access to said components.any recommendations?

That narrows it down to just under 100.
m
l
Related resources
March 2, 2013 2:33:15 AM

tigerg said:
I would look at the numerous other threads started for "suggest a case for me". Fastest way to read a lot of ideas and pick something rather than you waiting for people to retype stuff they have said a few minutes ago.

Yea. I guess so, was just feelin lazy I guess lol, tho, woulfnt that be true for almost any question?
m
l
March 2, 2013 2:34:12 AM

clutchc said:
That narrows it down to just under 100.

100 choices? Or dollars?
m
l
March 2, 2013 2:40:37 AM

I was looking at this rosewill blackhawk ultra
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

But is this overkill? Reviews say it has good airflow, I know its huge, comes with fans so that's good, and I'm completely clueless here. Keep in mind im building an sli setup soon. Are those fans adequate???Any help is greatly appreciated.
m
l
a c 155 ) Power supply
March 2, 2013 2:43:29 AM

xsageonex said:
I was looking at this rosewill blackhawk ultra
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

But is this overkill? Reviews say it has good airflow, I know its huge, comes with fans so that's good, and I'm completely clueless here. Keep in mind im building an sli setup soon. Are those fans adequate???Any help is greatly appreciated.

That's a nice case, if spending $200 isn't too much. And you have the physical room to build and use it.
m
l
March 2, 2013 2:53:10 AM

I dont wanna make it seem like its a non issue at that price, but if there's nothing else comparable , I would go for it.I just sprnt 1700 on my new build,and its still pretty incomplete, I had already planned to spend around 200 for one anyway.
m
l
!