A network has about 6 machines connected to it with no internet connection
3 machines connected to wireless router which has internet.
Forsome reason, the machines that have both network connections, use the wired connection to access internet no matter what.
When I disable the wired connection, it uses the wireless internet connection.
How do I run both networks without disabling any, but tell the machines to use the wireless connection when needed to access internet?
2. Right Click "Network" and then left Click Properties
3. From the "Network And Sharing Center" window click "Change Adapter Settings"
4. On the "Network Connections" window, press the ALT key on your keyboard to being up the menu bar
5. Click the "Advanced" menu and then "Advanced Settings"
6. In the "Advanced Settings" window you will see the "Adapters and Bindings" tab and under "Connections" you will see the order they are in, you can use the arrows to the side to move the connection priority up and down.