funyunwolf

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012
Hello again everyone, just about to pull the trigger on a GTX 670 FTW edition, only problem is I don't know what a good PSU would be, I'm assuming Antec or Corsair but I haven't the slightest clue as to where to start. Also if anyone wouldn't mind posting a comparison on a the cost for a new PSU for a 660ti that would be splendid.

The very last thing concerning me about the FTW is the cooling issues people report. I might as well post a pic of my comp's innards and see if anyone might toss in a suggestion.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/insidecomp.jpg/
Budget for the PSU is probably about $125.

Any input appreciated! :3

funyunwolf

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

I wan't ever planning on going SLI, and yeah I was looking at the HAF 912 a couple weeks back. But as for now I am pretty sure the card should fit? It would appear that way in any case. :sweat:

funyunwolf

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

Well the space that you see from the right end of the video card to the other end of the case is all free, so I imagine it would. I am sort on about a $550 upgrade budget for a single monitor 1080p go. On one hand I could go big on the 670 ftw and a power supply. Or alternatively I feel like I could afford a new case, PSU, but only the Superclocked 660ti. I just got the feeling that in my current case cooling WILL be an issue for the 670 ftw.

funyunwolf

Honorable
Jun 13, 2012

Well it's just I am leaning toward Nvidia, they have a promotion right now with a purchase of a 600 series card you get borderlands 2 for free. :p