AMD 6950 - AOC E2795VH - won't go full screen 1920x1080

Status
Not open for further replies.

sullvane

Honorable
Aug 24, 2012
Hi I'm not too tech savy. Recently updated the drivers for my graphics card and initially when I booted up there would be a black border around my desktop. This would normally resolve after a few minutes or if I changed the desktop resolution and then reverted back it would fix.

Then today I updated catalyst from 12.6 to 12.8, it now permanently has the black border on 1920x1080 and I have to drop it down to 1680x1050 to go full screen (which looks horrible).

Like I said I'm not too tech savy and this isn't something I have encountered before. Any help would be welcome.

sullvane

Honorable
Aug 24, 2012
Hey Sunius thank you for the response. Sadly the only DVI cable I own lacked the pins to plug into my card so would have had to go through mother board. Instead I fiddled around in catalyst. After a bit of searching found scaling and managed to fiddle it back to how I wanted it.

Adsuki

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2011
Open up AMD Vision Engine Control Center and make sure everything is on advance viewing. Then, go to My Digital Flat-Panels and click on Scaling Options (Digital Flat- Panel) and move the slider to the right side until everything is a full screen. Hope this helps. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.