[Solved] Good pc cases

G

Hi. I'm looking to buy a new case and I need it to fit a gtx 690, ASUS P8P67 Pro Motherboard and some water cooling for the CPU in it. Can you guys give me any suggestions for big cases with good airflow?

skip the 690. it will be a waste. id get a 7970 or the 670. they should be able to max out current games (crysis can still be played at ultra

do not get those chessy AIO coolers like the corsair h100. a heatsink is going to perform the same while being quieter

good case is a haf xm or a 500R. if you want silence, go with a define r4 but it doesnt support radiators very well

G

I already have the 690 I just want to buy a case that can fit it.

G

Well yea, I need a full tower and I like the storm trooper and the other case I like is the Haf X. I think I'm going to go with the Storm trooper If I don't see any other suggestions.

subsect

Honorable
Feb 28, 2013

I was stuck between the Thor V2 and the Storm Trooper, im choosing the the thor v2 simply because its cheaper and i dont like the huge red power led on the strom trooper.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=100006644&isNodeId=1&Description=thorv2&x=0&y=0

I have a nephew with the case and have seen it in person and i do have to say it is really nice, he has an h100i in there and everything is pretty good

G

Money is not that much of a concern for me and I would like to have more space so I can put more things in it in the future.

gray0909

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
the NZXT SWITCH 810 is a good full tower case with a 3x140mm/3x120mm radiator spot on top. and tis on sale with mail-in rebates

Firedrops

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2012
If money's really not a concern, I'd suggest you choose between NZXT's Switch 810 and Phantom 820/630. CM's HAF X is pretty good too. Those are big, look great and have some of the best air/water cooling support for mainstream cases.

shrikecurse

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
i have the same card and a big cpu cooller, plus i wanted additional future space. seems you want the same. coolermaster cosmos II is what i chose and it fulfils the demands