Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Whilst playing in a support role I can drop the satchels but how do you get
them to explode? I have tried left clicking the mouse but nothing happens,
also then trying to map my flight controller to roll left or right I keep
getting a message that it is being used but i can't see where.
Any help would be appreciated.
davido U.K.

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"dave" <johnj2000@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Whilst playing in a support role I can drop the satchels but how do you
> get them to explode? I have tried left clicking the mouse but nothing
> happens, also then trying to map my flight controller to roll left or
> right I keep getting a message that it is being used but i can't see
> where.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Those are ammo packs for your buddies, not explosives. As a Support guy,
you're carrying a heavy MG and tons-o-ammo to feed it and your squad mates.
You get points for every ammo pack you drop and that a teammate picks up, or
for every ammo pack you toss at a teammate who needs it.

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Nonymous" <noham@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "dave" <johnj2000@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Whilst playing in a support role I can drop the satchels but how do you
>> get them to explode? I have tried left clicking the mouse but nothing
>> happens, also then trying to map my flight controller to roll left or
>> right I keep getting a message that it is being used but i can't see
>> where.
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Those are ammo packs for your buddies, not explosives. As a Support guy,
> you're carrying a heavy MG and tons-o-ammo to feed it and your squad
> mates. You get points for every ammo pack you drop and that a teammate
> picks up, or for every ammo pack you toss at a teammate who needs it.

Forgot to add: if you want access to det packs, you need to be a Special
Ops guy.

In article <yUlre.22212$cN2.1134@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net>, johnj2000
@ntlworld.com says...
> Whilst playing in a support role I can drop the satchels but how do you get
> them to explode? I have tried left clicking the mouse but nothing happens,

The Support-class haven't got det-packs. What you're throwing is ammo-
packs for others to pick up. If you just hold it, it rearms you and
everybody around you.

Spec-ops has the det-packs.

Lansenerd

TRENDING THREADS