Gaming case

First - Why do you need a full-tower case?

Secondly - Would you like the case to be all childish and aggresive (like the CM Storm Stryker), or would you prefer a case that is a little more stylish and sleek?

What about noise?

How many GPUs?

will you use water cooling, if so which?

Just post specs, so I won't have to ask more stupid questions..

Randomdude123

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
I dont want somthing to loud
1 gpu
i plan on getting water cooling
fx 6300
hyper 212 evo
24gbs ram
wb blue 1tb
990fxa ud3
corsair 500m

If so, then a FULL Tower makes no sense.

You would be much better off by buying a quality midi-tower. Like the R4 by Fractal.

http://www.amazon.com/Fractal-Design-Define-Cases-FD-CA-DEF-R4-BL/dp/B008HD3CTI/ref=sr_1_3?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1362389099&sr=1-3 - Price

http://www.ccreviews.eu/fractaldesign_R4 - Review

"The Fractal Design Define R4 is just a perfect case. You might notice in the video review that I often compare it with the Define R3 because it's its predecessor. That case was allready very good and almost perfect. Well with the Define R4 we can see that they've taken away the rough edges and now there are barely any issues. Rather, none. The design of the case is still brilliant. It's easy to install your PC system in it, certainly with the given cable management options. Further more there are many other options and they're all there for a very reasonable price.

Pros:

Design;
airflow;
very good cable management;
USB 3.0 with motherboard connector;
removable hard drive cages;
long graphics cards are supported;
easily removable and washable dustfilters;
a 240 radiator can get installed in the top AND the front;
fancontroller.

Mediocre:

Toolless design."

For you, it would be the perfect match I'd say.

Sweden has taken the market by storm and has gotten a significant place at the top with Corsair and alike. As it is right now, it's not an issue - More competetion on the free market only leads into better prices and better products. :)