Real driver developer forum?

I am desperately trying to find a forum where real driver
development issues are discussed. I thought I'd found it
here it (because of the name!) but looking over the
archives I see virtually nothing but posts from end
users needing driver updates for their peripherals
etc. Hardly a developer in sight.
If you know of any genuine device driver development
discussion forums please let me know.

Steve

Did you try the microsoft.public.development.device.drivers newsgroup?